List of all the builders defined on a master.
- fedora20-gcc4.8-64bit (fedora20-gcc4.8-64bit/help)
- windows8-mingw32 (windows8-mingw32/help)
- centos6-solarisstudio12.3-32bit (centos6-solarisstudio12.3-32bit/help)
- macos10.9-xcode6-64bit (macos10.9-xcode6-64bit/help)
- macos10.9-xcode6-analyze (macos10.9-xcode6-analyze/help)
- fedora20-gcc4.8-32bit (fedora20-gcc4.8-32bit/help)
- windows8-mingw64 (windows8-mingw64/help)
- centos6-amd-64bit (centos6-amd-64bit/help)
- api (api/help)
- windows8-vc11 (windows8-vc11/help)
- macos10.9-xcode6-32bit (macos10.9-xcode6-32bit/help)
- benchmarks (benchmarks/help)
- centos6-intel2013-64bit (centos6-intel2013-64bit/help)
- ubuntu14-64bit (ubuntu14-64bit/help)
- source-distribution (source-distribution/help)
- By default, application/json is used. Setting as_text=1 change the type to text/plain and implicitly sets compact=0 and filter=1. Mainly useful to look at the result in a web browser.
- Root node, that *doesn't* mean all the data. Many things (like logs) must be explicitly queried for performance reasons.