- A discrete valued time series model; Polio data
- Illustrate how a time series of count data can be modelled as a GLMM with a Poisson response
- Stochastic volatility models for financial time series
- Stochastic volatility models are used in mathematical finance to describe the evolution of asset returns, which typically exhibit changing variances over time.
- Delta smelt life cycle model
- A state-space multistage model to evaluate population impacts in the presence of density dependence.
- Skate mortality: Bayesian state-space model
- Bayesian state-space model example from the NCEAS non-linear modelling working group
- Theta-logistic population growth model
- State-space model from the NCEAS non-linear modelling working group