Windows 'make' deletes entire build directory instead of just building missing object files.
|Assignee:||Chris Grandin||% Done:|
|Category:||-||Estimated time:||0.00 hour|
#1 Updated by Chris Grandin about 2 years ago
- Tracker changed from Bug to Support
- Status changed from New to Closed
- Assignee changed from Johnoel Ancheta to Chris Grandin
- Priority changed from Normal to Low
- Estimated time set to 0.00
I was wrong on this, the build/dist directory is emptied, but the build/objects directory is kept.