From 01/02/2012 to 01/31/2012
- 05:03 pm Feature #12 (Closed): char* get_name()
- Should be added to class model_name_tag.
Actually I already did it but have not committed the change. I helps acce...
- 05:00 pm Feature #11 (Closed): value funtion for param_init_bounded_number_vector?
- Should be be able to write
- 05:14 pm Bug #6 (Resolved): Fix build problems on older MacOS
- Hard coded in Makefile, but works. Committed in 243.
- 05:13 pm Revision 243: [Bug #6] Hard code the command to build for macos10.5 with snow leopard.
- 01:42 pm Revision 242: Get ready for 10.2
- 01:51 am Revision 241: Add XCode 4 to list of supported compilers.
- 06:12 pm Bug #6: Fix build problems on older MacOS
- Able to build glmmadmb binaries for 10.5 using 10.6 and earlier.
- 03:11 pm Bug #9 (Resolved): ADMB in linux has problems with DOS line breaks
- Fixed in revision 240. Attached is test file which fail in earlier versions.
- 03:10 pm Revision 240: [Bug #9] Should ignore line feed character '\r' when reading data.
- 12:54 pm Feature #4 (Closed): Add MacOS lion to ADMB buildbot
- Completed. Lion users now have binaries...
- 01:31 am Revision 239: Update build instructions.
- 04:11 pm Revision 238: Fix broken builds from previous commit.
- 03:02 pm Bug #7 (Resolved): Mac issue: "duplicate symbol lgam" still not solved (at least for ADMB download)
The linker error("ld: duplicate symbol lgam(double)") only occurs with 10.1 release. It has been fixed in the trun...
- 02:44 pm Bug #10 (Closed): Should use compiler defaults for 32 and 64 bit compiles
- Committed revision 237.
- 02:43 pm Revision 237: [Bug #10] uses compiler defaults and clean up admb script.
- 02:38 pm Bug #10 (Closed): Should use compiler defaults for 32 and 64 bit compiles
- Currently, it is hard coded in. So, the default compile is 32bit for g++. In order to get 64 bit, the command has t...
- 07:34 am Revision 236: Minor makefile chnage
- 05:41 am Revision 235: Clean up
- 05:41 am Revision 234: Clean up
- 10:36 am Revision 232: Forgot to add two files.
- 10:05 am Revision 231: Changes to configure to work with Open MPI.
- 03:56 pm Bug #1 (Resolved): ADMB 10.1 MinGW missing dat files
- 10.1 is missing the adcomp.bat and adlink.bat. In the current, trunk installer does include the missing files.
- 11:27 am Bug #9 (Closed): ADMB in linux has problems with DOS line breaks
- Persistent issue that has been discussed at length, including these recent threads:
- 12:05 pm Feature #8 (Closed): Open MPI
- Development of separable models using Open MPI.
Integration of feature into main repository.
Changes to configure s...
- 07:51 pm Revision 229: Bug fix by fournier see http://lists.admb-project.org/pipermail/developers/2012-Jan...
- 08:26 am Revision 228: update glmmadmb.tpl; further robustification, maxphase -> 5 from DF
- 04:19 pm Bug #3 (Closed): Need easy way to include contrib libraries
- 01:48 pm Bug #7 (Closed): Mac issue: "duplicate symbol lgam" still not solved (at least for ADMB download)
- Installed ADMB 10.1 for Mac from downloads page and got this error on compile:
ld: duplicate symbol lgam(double)
- 01:05 pm Revision 227: added phi (fixed-effect orthogonalization matrix) output to glmmadmb.tpl
- 08:21 am Revision 226: code clean up
- 12:18 am Revision 225: Fix broken build.
- 10:54 pm Revision 224: Fix broken build.
- 04:50 pm Revision 223: Opps forgot to clean statslib.
- 04:42 pm Bug #3: Need easy way to include contrib libraries
- Commited in revision 222.
- 04:38 pm Revision 222: Issue 3: added contrib to the distribution and added included them in the admb scri...
- 05:34 pm Bug #1: ADMB 10.1 MinGW missing dat files
- 05:29 pm Bug #6 (Closed): Fix build problems on older MacOS
- 05:28 pm Feature #5 (Closed): ADMB on an Android
- 05:27 pm Feature #4 (Closed): Add MacOS lion to ADMB buildbot
- 05:17 pm Bug #3: Need easy way to include contrib libraries
- Feature not Bug
- 05:14 pm Bug #3 (Closed): Need easy way to include contrib libraries
1. Add contrib.h to contrib folder which ha...
- 04:27 pm Feature #2 (Closed): Runtime keystrokes
- In the old days, you could enter key commands while an ADMB program was running: q to finish the run; n to go to the...
- 12:13 pm Revision 221: Profile likelihood for RE models from Dave
- 05:54 pm Bug #1: ADMB 10.1 MinGW missing dat files
- thats bat files, not dat
- 05:51 pm Bug #1 (Closed): ADMB 10.1 MinGW missing dat files
- ADMB 10.1 for MinGW compiler is missing files adcomp.dat and adlink.dat from the bin folder
- 09:57 am Revision 220: Change to mod_sd.cpp required to remove warning from glmmadmb.tpl
- 05:41 am Revision 219: Changes to glmmadmb.tpl
Also available in: Atom