From 02/04/2012 to 03/04/2012
- 01:02 pm Revision 268: Re-add adlink and adcomp with correct permissions.
- 01:00 pm Revision 267: Remove adcomp and adlink. Will re-add them with correct permissions.
- 09:44 am Revision 266: fix build for Open MPI
- 09:35 am Revision 265: Remove example documentation files that are redundant or not useful
- 06:14 am Revision 264
- 02:12 pm Revision 263: Merge from trunk -r 72:262 into branch
- 12:19 pm Bug #30: No Hessian errors or negative eigen values but SD report not created
- Does not output .std file with the borland compiler. Vc10 and xcode do output the file.
- 11:10 am Revision 262: change to configure script, adcomp, adlink
- 10:30 am Revision 261: configure change
- 09:48 am Revision 260: configure change
- 09:48 am Revision 259: Minor improvements in adcomp/adlink/admb for Linux
- 08:46 am Revision 258: configure change
- 08:11 am Revision 257: configure change
- 07:31 am Revision 256: configure change
- 06:52 am Revision 255: Change to adlink, adcomp
- 06:20 am Revision 254: Change to configure
- 05:34 am Revision 253: Change to configure and make file to work with more OSes
- 04:17 pm Bug #9 (Closed): ADMB in linux has problems with DOS line breaks
- 04:16 pm Bug #6 (Closed): Fix build problems on older MacOS
- 04:16 pm Feature #24 (Closed): Add code checkers to buildbot
- 04:16 pm Feature #29 (Closed): Add parallel branch to buildbot
- Done. Updated buildbot to include building branches.
- 02:54 pm Revision 252: Just to test branches on buildbot.
- 02:49 pm Revision 251: Just to test branches on buildbot.
- 10:43 am Bug #30 (Closed): No Hessian errors or negative eigen values but SD report not created
- No Hessian errors or negative eigen values but SD report not created
- 03:55 pm Bug #27 (Closed): Installation for VC10 broken
- 03:54 pm Support #13 (Closed): Missing C++ style guidelines
- 03:54 pm Bug #7 (Closed): Mac issue: "duplicate symbol lgam" still not solved (at least for ADMB download)
- 03:54 pm Bug #1 (Closed): ADMB 10.1 MinGW missing dat files
- 03:53 pm Feature #2 (Closed): Runtime keystrokes
- Feedback good. Keystrokes worked as before...
- 03:17 pm Feature #29: Add parallel branch to buildbot
- Need to clean up the buildbot config file. It's getting too unmaintable..
- 11:14 am Feature #29 (Closed): Add parallel branch to buildbot
- Need to build, run and test.
- 05:24 pm Feature #26 (Resolved): = operator for adstring_array
- 05:24 pm Feature #26: = operator for adstring_array
- Added in revision 250.
- 05:23 pm Revision 250: [Issue #26] Added adstring_array equal operator.
- 04:09 pm Bug #27 (Resolved): Installation for VC10 broken
- Resolved in revision 249.
- 02:04 pm Feature #28 (New): adding RE capabilities for profile likelihood and sdreport parameters
- Make profile likelihood and sdreport parameters work with RE parameters
- 01:12 pm Revision 249: [Issue #27] Added missing vc10 scripts and improve installation.
- 12:49 pm Bug #27 (Closed): Installation for VC10 broken
- Missing set-admb-vc10.bat to set up ADMB enviroment.
- 01:21 pm Feature #2 (Resolved): Runtime keystrokes
- Resolved in revision 248.
- 01:20 pm Revision 248: [Issue #2] Allow users in Visual C++ to keypress q,c and n without first pressing C...
- 12:19 pm Feature #2: Runtime keystrokes
- Older versions of ADMB on windows did NOT require ctrl-c to use next phase 'n', final phase 'q' or derivative checker...
- 06:49 pm Feature #26 (Closed): = operator for adstring_array
- adstring_array& adstring_array::operator = (const adstring_array&);
needs to be written
- 02:32 pm Feature #2 (Feedback): Runtime keystrokes
- Delay task. Need feedback from dave.
- 11:01 am Bug #25 (New): 3d ragged arrays not implemented for random effects
It appears that 3d ragged a...
- 11:43 pm Revision 247: Opps added orange twice...
Also available in: Atom