From 03/18/2012 to 04/16/2012
- 06:01 pm Revision 425: Another typo...
- 07:30 pm Revision 421: Dos to Linux line endings for more files
- 07:12 pm Revision 420: Replace Latin-1 characters with ASCII
- 07:01 pm Revision 419: Replace Unicode characters with ASCII
- 04:36 pm Revision 418: Revert r414 conversion of URLs, from http:// url back to http://url
- 04:27 pm Revision 417: Reverted conversion of line endings from r414, back to Linux style
- 12:31 pm Revision 416: Added "checkstyle" target to call google style checker.
- 12:22 pm Revision 415: Add google cpplint for style checking.
- 09:35 am Revision 414: Changed almost all CPP HPP and H files to reduce warnings from Ubuntu build involvi...
- 12:13 pm Revision 413: Fix bug in -help, where model name was truncated
- 12:11 pm Revision 412: Fix whitespace etc. in src/nh99/model7.cpp
- 12:10 pm Revision 411: Add NEWS template
- 09:52 am Revision 410: Correct bibliography in ADMB-RE manual
- 09:51 am Revision 409: Change "ADMB Foundation Core Development Team" to "ADMB Core Team"
- 09:41 am Revision 408: Improve -help and -info, add support for --version
- 07:02 am Revision 407: Fix whitespace etc. in src/nh99/model7.cpp
- 02:39 pm Feature #102 (Closed): ad2csv in 'bin' directory
- There is a new feature that ADMB 11.0 users might appreciate: the ad2csv
program to read the contents of .cov, .hes,...
- 02:38 pm Support #101 (Closed): Have mingw.mak build the 'contrib' component of ADMB
- 05:45 am Feature #100 (In Progress): Extend paralellization to RE banded hessian
- 05:44 am Feature #70 (In Progress): MPI on multiple cores
- 05:41 am Feature #100 (Closed): Extend paralellization to RE banded hessian
- 12:41 am Revision 406: Remove ununsed borland batch files.
- 06:06 pm Bug #1: ADMB 10.1 MinGW missing dat files
- Also missing sed.exe
- 04:41 pm Revision 405: Use version number for mingw.
- 04:00 pm Feature #96 (Closed): Create announce email.
- Thanks Nick.
- 03:34 pm Feature #99 (Closed): support 64 bit Windows GCC
- 64 bit GCC for Windows is available at http://admb-project.org/community/related-software/gcc
- 02:55 pm Revision 404: added labels to cout statement in hybrid mcmc
- 02:20 pm Revision 403: More work on the Windows Visual C++ procedures. README.txt changed only.
- 02:04 pm Feature #80: Including contributed functions with build
- I need to modify the LEX script to do this. Haven't yet had time for it, for now the user must put the include in th...
- 02:02 pm Support #62: Windows building from source
- The build steps for Visual Studio now work seamlessly, as long as the install procedures in the following link are fo...
- 02:00 pm Support #58: Windows installation
- The Visual studio installs for 32-bit and 64-bit should now work correctly. I have updated the VS install procedures...
- 01:53 pm Bug #38: contrib not working with vc.mak
- This is working fine now. It has been tested on Windows XP, Windows XP 64, and Windows 7.
- 01:48 pm Revision 402: Really, REALLY fix the dmg path problem...
- 01:38 pm Feature #71 (Closed): Priors section
- 01:37 pm Feature #92: Developers workshop report
- most input received.
- 01:31 pm Revision 401: add examples for prior_section testing
- 01:26 pm Support #66: SVN and contribution technical tutorial
- building from source is now better documented in README. I'm not aware of progress on the other stuff, but still thin...
- 01:23 pm Support #59: Installation Documentation
- Additional revisions made.
Chris Grandin has kindly rewritten the MSVC install guide.
- 01:22 pm Revision 400: update for prior_section example
- 01:18 pm Revision 399: Should deallocate memory reported by cppcheck.
- 12:49 pm Revision 398: Fix dmg script with correct path.
- 12:37 pm Support #67 (Resolved): IDE debugger manual
- Page 12 in IDE manual.
- 12:36 pm Support #68 (In Progress): Coding standards manual
- 12:36 pm Support #60: IDE building source
- Johnoel, can you please add 'contrib' to the mingw.mak file?
- 12:35 pm Support #56 (Resolved): IDE installation
- 12:34 pm Bug #52 (Resolved): Remove old sed.exe and sed1.exe
- 12:10 pm Support #79: Reorganise and catalog contributed functions
- Nothing done on this yet
- 12:10 pm Support #69: Redmine, assigning tasks and nagging
- Teresa did some the nagging for me
- 12:06 pm Feature #43: stop supporting the Borland compiler to make our lives easier
- A decision has been made to stop supporting the Borland compiler. Developers and users have been notified.
- 11:54 am Feature #71 (In Progress): Priors section
- 11:53 am Revision 397: Fix path for dmg script.
- 11:52 am Feature #45 (Closed): Example for priors
- 11:46 am Bug #46 (Closed): Add functions to qfclib.h
- 10:28 am Revision 396: Create 'scripts/ide' containing ADMB-IDE files: .emacs, manual, build
- 09:45 am Revision 395: Fix path problem.
- 01:05 am Revision 394: Simplify build folders. Sorry anders...another change.
- 05:30 pm Revision 393: Fix borland build.
- 04:12 pm Revision 392: Fix intel build.
- 03:54 pm Revision 391: Fix solaris studio build for istringstream.
- 11:52 am Revision 390: Changed setup scripts for Windows to default install in C:\ADMB instead of 'Program...
- 11:27 am Revision 389: Cleanup in linux.mak, no changes in functionality
- 02:24 am Revision 388: Fix solaris studio build.
- 12:57 am Revision 387: Removed no-deprecated and permissive flags, then changed deprecated headers with re...
- 02:31 pm Revision 385: Don't use -fpremissive with solaris studio.
- 01:56 pm Bug #97 (Closed): tpl2cpp in precompiled binary fails in 32 bit linux
- Now works fine thanks to quick fix by Johnoel.
- 01:45 pm Revision 384: Edited README.txt. Complete start-to-finish instructions on setting up 32 and 64-b...
- 01:14 pm Revision 383: Get rid of another meaningless const.
- 12:53 pm Revision 382: Fix broken build.
- 12:03 pm Revision 381: Remove meaningless const warning from intel compiler.
- 10:14 am Revision 380: Fix intel compiler warnings for meaningless const types.
- 02:42 am Bug #97 (Feedback): tpl2cpp in precompiled binary fails in 32 bit linux
- Fixed in Revision 378.
- 12:22 am Revision 379: Fix makefile witch cxxflags.
- 11:55 pm Revision 378: [Issue #97] Should also set CFLAGS for 32 bit builds.
- 05:14 pm Support #53 (Closed): Support Clang
- Runs on buildbot and creates snaphots.
- 03:07 pm Feature #98 (New): Cumulative distributions for probability functions
- Cumulative distributions should be created for all possible probability functions
- 12:19 am Revision 377: Should not input less than zero for log.
- 06:30 pm Revision 376: Should not allow negatives in log function.
- 01:45 pm Revision 375: Minor text errors in README.txt
- 01:37 pm Revision 374: Got rid of MSSDK requirements in README.txt.
- 01:37 pm Revision 373: Got rid of MSSDK requirement in adcomp.bat. User instructions are to use Windows A...
- 01:36 pm Revision 372: Got rid of MSSDK requirement in adlink.bat. User instructions are to use Windows A...
- 12:42 pm Revision 371: Got rid of MSYS build method - way to confusing!! Added the source build and insta...
- 04:16 pm Revision 370: expanded README section on Binary Distributions
- 01:44 pm Support #63: Building from source documentation
- Arni and Johnoel have been doing most of the work on updating README.txt. Currently website points to this file, but ...
- 01:42 pm Support #59: Installation Documentation
- some installation pages on website updated, email sent requesting feedback
- 01:41 pm Bug #97 (Closed): tpl2cpp in precompiled binary fails in 32 bit linux
- I tried installing both the 10.1 binary and a recent snapshot on 32 bit linux (Ubuntu 11.10).
Both gave me a warning...
- 04:27 am Revision 369: Remove 'Borland' section from README.txt, not supported in next release
- 04:25 am Revision 368: Simplify names of compilers and platforms in README.txt
- 02:34 pm Revision 367: Readd Intel compiler installation procedures.
- 11:32 am Revision 366: Add support for simple --help with two hyphens
- 09:49 am Revision 365: Simplify "MS Windows" -> "Windows" in README.txt
- 01:44 am Revision 364: Fix warnings about unused variables.
- 11:57 pm Revision 363: Fix broken build for solaris studio.
- 11:44 pm Revision 362: Fix g++ compiler warnings.
- 11:41 pm Revision 361: Fix some g++ compiler warnings.
- 02:12 am Revision 360: Fix reported cppcheck error for allocation and deallocation of memory.
- 07:49 pm Revision 359: Use 'md' instead of 'mkdir' in Windows makefiles (don't use coreutils)
- 06:10 pm Feature #96 (Closed): Create announce email.
- 03:50 pm Revision 358: fixed line with more than 80 characters
- 03:41 pm Revision 357: added new set_GRADSTACK_BUFFER_BYTES which has units in bytes just like -gbs
- 01:51 pm Bug #90: memory allocation settings
- current settings found in trunk/src/linad99/gradstrc.cpp
survey email sent to users list
- 01:49 pm Feature #95 (New): Show penalties to the objective function caused by bounded params
- It would be a nice feature, if all penalties added to the objective function due to bounded parameters getting close ...
- 12:36 pm Revision 356: Since clang only 3.0 builds admb.
- 11:35 am Feature #94 (In Progress): implement and document mcmc options
- There are a variety of mcmc-related options that aren't fully implemented.
The mcsave option isn't implemented fo...
- 11:31 pm Feature #11 (Closed): value funtion for param_init_bounded_number_vector?
- 11:30 pm Feature #12 (Closed): char* get_name()
- 11:29 pm Feature #26 (Closed): = operator for adstring_array
- 11:13 pm Revision 355: Fix broken build for solaris studio.
- 11:01 pm Revision 354: Use 'rd' instead of 'rmdir' in Windows makefiles (don't use coreutils)
- 10:05 pm Revision 353: Don't copy sedflex to 'bin' directory
- 09:17 pm Revision 352: Remove sed* files from scripts/g++, current ones in src/df1b2-separable
- 08:35 pm Revision 351: Remove sedcmd* files, not used anywhere
- 08:26 pm Revision 350: Remove sed1.exe from original-refcard.tex
- 07:28 pm Revision 349: Added option to stop optimizing after pressing Ctrl-C
- 04:11 pm Support #53 (Resolved): Support Clang
- Initial clang port in revision #348. Awaiting the buildbot and others...
- 04:07 pm Revision 348: [Issue #53] Ported with clang compiler.
- 12:15 pm Revision 347: Delete remnants of 'stub' library from linux.mak and mingw.mak
- 10:06 am Revision 346: Remove sed1.exe line from linux.mak
- 10:00 am Revision 345: Remove sed1.exe
- 09:02 am Revision 344: Fix whitespace etc in makefiles
- 02:58 pm Support #58: Windows installation
- Ok, answer my own question.. Found the innosetup folder. I will work from those scripts. Johnoel if there are any ...
- 02:46 pm Support #58: Windows installation
- I'm trying to find out how the Windows 7 install exe is created. It looks like an *innosetup* project but who has th...
- 11:35 am Support #93 (Closed): Valgrind tutorial
- Write a Valgrind tutorial
- 11:34 am Feature #92 (Closed): Developers workshop report
- Write the developers workshop report
- 11:33 am Feature #91 (New): Profile likelihood
- Revisit the profile likelihood code to 1) extend it to RE models, 2) optionally change the method to augmented Lagran...
- 11:33 am Bug #90 (Closed): memory allocation settings
- Decide which memory allocation settings should have larger defaults
- 11:32 am Bug #89 (In Progress): 64 bit version
- Make sure the 64 bit versions work
Chnage long to longlong
- 11:31 am Support #88 (Closed): Example of how to change glmmadmb
- Example how to take GLMMADMB and change it
This can be used in Courses
- 11:30 am Support #87 (Closed): glmmADMB Catalog of examples
- 11:30 am Bug #74: Solve function
- Summing log of diagonal
When using Numerical recipes version need to maintain pivoting stuff in the current version
- 11:28 am Feature #86 (New): Amalgamation of tpl2cpp and tpl2rem
- Amalgamation of tpl2cpp and tpl2rem. Make them one piece of code that share common code
- 11:27 am Feature #85 (In Progress): Make functions to print out objects in debugging
- Make functions to print out objects in debugging
Get these from MULTIFAN-CL
- 11:27 am Feature #84 (Closed): debug version of binaries
- Should have a debug and no optimization version available for every compiler version
- 11:26 am Support #83 (Closed): Protocol for providing errors to Dave (ADMB-GLMM)
- Protocol for providing errors to Dave (ADMB-GLMM)
- 11:25 am Feature #82 (New): Efficient robust minimizer that uses gradient and hessian in inner minimization
- Efficient robust minimizer that uses gradient and hessian in inner minimization.
Make RE more robust
- 11:24 am Bug #81 (New): Automatically use Noinit when problematic convergence in ADMBre
- Automatically use Noinit when problematic convergence in ADMBre
- 11:23 am Feature #80 (Closed): Including contributed functions with build
- Including contributed functions with build Chris
- 11:22 am Support #79 (Closed): Reorganise and catalog contributed functions
- reorganise and Catalog of contributed functions
- 11:21 am Support #78 (Closed): Manual on how to use contributed functions
- Write a manual on how to use contributed functions Molie/Steve
- 11:21 am Support #77 (Closed): Tutorial on how to write contributed functions
- How to write contributed functions
- 11:20 am Support #76 (Closed): Website
- Redesign the website
- 11:19 am Support #75 (New): Ecological Examples
- Put the ecological examples on the website
- 11:18 am Bug #74 (Closed): Solve function
- Fix the underflow error and rinstate the old version as an option
- 11:17 am Bug #73 (New): -ilmn gradient
- Fix the -ilmn gradient
- 11:17 am Feature #72 (New): Spatial-temporal modeling
- Add features to ADMB that facilitate Spatial-temporal modeling.
Hand and Anders
- 11:16 am Feature #71 (Closed): Priors section
- Create verify and support the Priors section. Add examples to buildbot
- 11:15 am Feature #70 (Closed): MPI on multiple cores
- Implement and evaluate MPI on multiple cores
- 11:14 am Support #69 (Closed): Redmine, assigning tasks and nagging
- Redmine, assigning tasks and nagging
- 11:13 am Support #66: SVN and contribution technical tutorial
- Ian Taylor to assist
- 11:13 am Support #68 (Closed): Coding standards manual
- Develop a coding standards manual
Johnoel and Matthew
- 11:12 am Support #67 (Closed): IDE debugger manual
- Using debugger in IDE manual
- 11:11 am Support #66 (Closed): SVN and contribution technical tutorial
- SVN technical tutorial
Using SVN, building source, making changes, committing changes
- 11:09 am Support #65 (Closed): Doxygen documentation style guide
- Develop a Doxygen documentation style guide
- 11:07 am Support #64 (Closed): Documentation: overall coordination and advice
- Overall coordination and advice of documentation generation
- 11:05 am Support #63 (Closed): Building from source documentation
- Ensure that the building from source documentation is corect and up to date
- 11:05 am Support #62 (Closed): Windows building from source
- Ensure that building from source for windows works seamlessly
- 11:03 am Support #61 (Closed): Mac/Unix building from source
- Ensure that building from source for the Mac/Unix works seamlessly
- 11:02 am Support #60 (Closed): IDE building source
- Ensure that building from source for the IDE works seamlessly
- 11:00 am Support #59 (Closed): Installation Documentation
- Ensure that the installation documentation is corect and up to date
- 10:59 am Support #58 (Closed): Windows installation
- Ensure that the installation for windows work seamlessly
- 10:58 am Support #57 (Closed): Mac/Unix installation
- Ensure that the installation for the Mac/Unix works seamlessly
- 10:51 am Support #56 (Closed): IDE installation
- Ensure that the installation for the IDE works seamlessly
- 10:32 am Bug #55 (New): MCEVAL_SECTION
- Add a MCEVAL_SECTION that is called at the end of the procedure section or user function that is wrapped in if(mceval...
- 08:39 am Revision 343: Use the term GCC instead of MinGW in README.txt
- 05:40 pm Bug #54 (Closed): ludcmp_inv incorrect fix use dave suggested fix.
- 03:40 pm Revision 341: Fix whitespace etc in MinGW makefile tree
- 03:31 pm Revision 340: Add 'mingw-clean' target to root Makefile
- 12:50 pm Revision 339: Fix whitespace etc in README.txt
- 10:31 am Revision 338: Fix build for solaris studio.
- 10:13 am Revision 337: text editing in readme.txt.
- 10:03 am Revision 336: Git rid of unzip bullet in MSYS description
- 09:53 am Revision 335: Updated build description for using MSYS for Windows.
- 09:24 am Revision 334: Fix safe builds for contrib libraries.
- 12:51 am Revision 333: Should not have CR LF line endings.
Also available in: Atom