From 03/29/2012 to 04/27/2012
- 03:52 pm Bug #90: memory allocation settings
- Dave provided good info on simplifying arrmblsize settings, but won't get to it until next week.
- 12:38 pm Revision 439: Add 64bit to installer name.
- 08:04 am Revision 438: Fixed MPI compile error
- 04:43 pm Revision 437: using const instead of _CONST macro in nh99.
- 12:18 pm Revision 436: using const instead of _CONST macro in tools99.
- 12:17 pm Revision 435: Fix error from merge
- 10:08 am Revision 434: merge of trunk to branch revisions 263:433
- 04:14 pm Feature #34 (Closed): Debugging symbols in distributions
- Same as #84
- 04:06 pm Bug #38 (Closed): contrib not working with vc.mak
- 03:16 pm Revision 433: Build windows installers into build folder.
- 06:14 pm Revision 432: Fix cpplint target.
- 06:01 pm Bug #48: user contrib doxygen
- John is the doxygen guy.
- 06:00 pm Bug #50 (Closed): API documents page missing stuff
- 05:59 pm Feature #43 (Closed): stop supporting the Borland compiler to make our lives easier
- Okay, makefile will be eventually removed.
- 05:58 pm Support #69 (Closed): Redmine, assigning tasks and nagging
- Teresa will handle this.
- 05:55 pm Bug #90: memory allocation settings
- Committed new memory settings as revision 431. Waiting for tests to run and feedback from any testers.
- 05:51 pm Revision 431: Expanded default memory settings by 10x or 100x. Hopefully won't break tests and sh...
- 05:50 pm Support #61 (Closed): Mac/Unix building from source
- Same as Issue #57.
- 05:34 pm Support #67 (Closed): IDE debugger manual
- 05:33 pm Support #64 (Closed): Documentation: overall coordination and advice
- 05:33 pm Support #56 (Closed): IDE installation
- 05:32 pm Bug #52 (Closed): Remove old sed.exe and sed1.exe
- 05:30 pm Feature #8 (Closed): Open MPI
- Still working but redundant issue.
- 05:03 pm Revision 430: Rescope some variables. Avoid unitialized stuff.
- 03:39 pm Support #68 (Closed): Coding standards manual
- Started page to list ADMB coding standards
- 12:40 pm Revision 429: mpi test program
- 10:51 am Bug #89: 64 bit version
- Johnoel pointed out the following link http://www.viva64.com/en/a/0004/
From Table N2, I'm guessing the current 4G...
- 09:25 am Support #64 (Resolved): Documentation: overall coordination and advice
- Advice given when asked. See issue #64
- 09:23 am Support #65 (In Progress): Doxygen documentation style guide
- Stub created at http://www.admb-project.org/developers/using-doxygen with link to
previous draft guidelines. Needs ...
- 09:19 am Bug #89 (In Progress): 64 bit version
- I can make and test changes under linux, but will need some help with windows versions.
- 09:39 am Revision 427: Fixed linking for contributed libraries
- 08:32 am Revision 426: Another typo LICENSE -> LICENSE.txt in make install
- 06:01 pm Revision 425: Another typo...
- 07:30 pm Revision 421: Dos to Linux line endings for more files
- 07:12 pm Revision 420: Replace Latin-1 characters with ASCII
- 07:01 pm Revision 419: Replace Unicode characters with ASCII
- 04:36 pm Revision 418: Revert r414 conversion of URLs, from http:// url back to http://url
- 04:27 pm Revision 417: Reverted conversion of line endings from r414, back to Linux style
- 12:31 pm Revision 416: Added "checkstyle" target to call google style checker.
- 12:22 pm Revision 415: Add google cpplint for style checking.
- 09:35 am Revision 414: Changed almost all CPP HPP and H files to reduce warnings from Ubuntu build involvi...
- 12:13 pm Revision 413: Fix bug in -help, where model name was truncated
- 12:11 pm Revision 412: Fix whitespace etc. in src/nh99/model7.cpp
- 12:10 pm Revision 411: Add NEWS template
- 09:52 am Revision 410: Correct bibliography in ADMB-RE manual
- 09:51 am Revision 409: Change "ADMB Foundation Core Development Team" to "ADMB Core Team"
- 09:41 am Revision 408: Improve -help and -info, add support for --version
- 07:02 am Revision 407: Fix whitespace etc. in src/nh99/model7.cpp
- 02:39 pm Feature #102 (Closed): ad2csv in 'bin' directory
- There is a new feature that ADMB 11.0 users might appreciate: the ad2csv
program to read the contents of .cov, .hes,...
- 02:38 pm Support #101 (Closed): Have mingw.mak build the 'contrib' component of ADMB
- 05:45 am Feature #100 (In Progress): Extend paralellization to RE banded hessian
- 05:44 am Feature #70 (In Progress): MPI on multiple cores
- 05:41 am Feature #100 (Closed): Extend paralellization to RE banded hessian
- 12:41 am Revision 406: Remove ununsed borland batch files.
- 06:06 pm Bug #1: ADMB 10.1 MinGW missing dat files
- Also missing sed.exe
- 04:41 pm Revision 405: Use version number for mingw.
- 04:00 pm Feature #96 (Closed): Create announce email.
- Thanks Nick.
- 03:34 pm Feature #99 (Closed): support 64 bit Windows GCC
- 64 bit GCC for Windows is available at http://admb-project.org/community/related-software/gcc
- 02:55 pm Revision 404: added labels to cout statement in hybrid mcmc
- 02:20 pm Revision 403: More work on the Windows Visual C++ procedures. README.txt changed only.
- 02:04 pm Feature #80: Including contributed functions with build
- I need to modify the LEX script to do this. Haven't yet had time for it, for now the user must put the include in th...
- 02:02 pm Support #62: Windows building from source
- The build steps for Visual Studio now work seamlessly, as long as the install procedures in the following link are fo...
- 02:00 pm Support #58: Windows installation
- The Visual studio installs for 32-bit and 64-bit should now work correctly. I have updated the VS install procedures...
- 01:53 pm Bug #38: contrib not working with vc.mak
- This is working fine now. It has been tested on Windows XP, Windows XP 64, and Windows 7.
- 01:48 pm Revision 402: Really, REALLY fix the dmg path problem...
- 01:38 pm Feature #71 (Closed): Priors section
- 01:37 pm Feature #92: Developers workshop report
- most input received.
- 01:31 pm Revision 401: add examples for prior_section testing
- 01:26 pm Support #66: SVN and contribution technical tutorial
- building from source is now better documented in README. I'm not aware of progress on the other stuff, but still thin...
- 01:23 pm Support #59: Installation Documentation
- Additional revisions made.
Chris Grandin has kindly rewritten the MSVC install guide.
- 01:22 pm Revision 400: update for prior_section example
- 01:18 pm Revision 399: Should deallocate memory reported by cppcheck.
- 12:49 pm Revision 398: Fix dmg script with correct path.
- 12:37 pm Support #67 (Resolved): IDE debugger manual
- Page 12 in IDE manual.
- 12:36 pm Support #68 (In Progress): Coding standards manual
- 12:36 pm Support #60: IDE building source
- Johnoel, can you please add 'contrib' to the mingw.mak file?
- 12:35 pm Support #56 (Resolved): IDE installation
- 12:34 pm Bug #52 (Resolved): Remove old sed.exe and sed1.exe
- 12:10 pm Support #79: Reorganise and catalog contributed functions
- Nothing done on this yet
- 12:10 pm Support #69: Redmine, assigning tasks and nagging
- Teresa did some the nagging for me
- 12:06 pm Feature #43: stop supporting the Borland compiler to make our lives easier
- A decision has been made to stop supporting the Borland compiler. Developers and users have been notified.
- 11:54 am Feature #71 (In Progress): Priors section
- 11:53 am Revision 397: Fix path for dmg script.
- 11:52 am Feature #45 (Closed): Example for priors
- 11:46 am Bug #46 (Closed): Add functions to qfclib.h
- 10:28 am Revision 396: Create 'scripts/ide' containing ADMB-IDE files: .emacs, manual, build
- 09:45 am Revision 395: Fix path problem.
- 01:05 am Revision 394: Simplify build folders. Sorry anders...another change.
- 05:30 pm Revision 393: Fix borland build.
- 04:12 pm Revision 392: Fix intel build.
- 03:54 pm Revision 391: Fix solaris studio build for istringstream.
- 11:52 am Revision 390: Changed setup scripts for Windows to default install in C:\ADMB instead of 'Program...
- 11:27 am Revision 389: Cleanup in linux.mak, no changes in functionality
- 02:24 am Revision 388: Fix solaris studio build.
- 12:57 am Revision 387: Removed no-deprecated and permissive flags, then changed deprecated headers with re...
- 02:31 pm Revision 385: Don't use -fpremissive with solaris studio.
- 01:56 pm Bug #97 (Closed): tpl2cpp in precompiled binary fails in 32 bit linux
- Now works fine thanks to quick fix by Johnoel.
- 01:45 pm Revision 384: Edited README.txt. Complete start-to-finish instructions on setting up 32 and 64-b...
- 01:14 pm Revision 383: Get rid of another meaningless const.
- 12:53 pm Revision 382: Fix broken build.
- 12:03 pm Revision 381: Remove meaningless const warning from intel compiler.
- 10:14 am Revision 380: Fix intel compiler warnings for meaningless const types.
- 02:42 am Bug #97 (Feedback): tpl2cpp in precompiled binary fails in 32 bit linux
- Fixed in Revision 378.
- 12:22 am Revision 379: Fix makefile witch cxxflags.
- 11:55 pm Revision 378: [Issue #97] Should also set CFLAGS for 32 bit builds.
- 05:14 pm Support #53 (Closed): Support Clang
- Runs on buildbot and creates snaphots.
- 03:07 pm Feature #98 (New): Cumulative distributions for probability functions
- Cumulative distributions should be created for all possible probability functions
- 12:19 am Revision 377: Should not input less than zero for log.
Also available in: Atom