From 04/18/2012 to 05/17/2012
- 05:50 pm Support #57 (Closed): Mac/Unix installation
- Seems to be working.
- 05:26 pm Revision 464: Should be cxxflags instead of arch_cxxflags.
- 04:42 pm Revision 463: fixed incorrect fix
- 01:24 pm Revision 462: Move sed.exe to utilities.
- 11:38 am Revision 461: new newfmin.cpp file created by Dave and amended based on subsequent emails
- 06:22 pm Revision 460: Fix mingw build.
- 06:14 pm Revision 459: Add quotes around PATH in case there are spaces.
- 05:19 pm Revision 458: Ingore warnings for checkstyle.
- 03:43 pm Support #39 (Closed): documents for Mac users
- Documented in Revision 457.
- 03:43 pm Revision 457: [Issue #39] Document how to set ADMB_HOME and PATH system variable for non-bash she...
- 01:53 pm Feature #94: implement and document mcmc options
- Target for next release.
- 01:32 pm Support #77: Tutorial on how to write contributed functions
- Target for next release.
- 01:29 pm Feature #35: out of date User Manual
- Will take longer than a week.
- 09:47 am Revision 456: .gdbinit - place in ~/ on Linux or Mac or in C:\ on MS Windows to enable various st...
- 08:49 am Revision 455: Need two %contriblib% library includes for gcc linker on windows.
- 06:08 pm Support #66 (Closed): SVN and contribution technical tutorial
- Done Revision 454.
- 06:07 pm Revision 454: [Issue #66] Add links to subversion documentation.
- 05:01 pm Feature #49 (Closed): Create symbolic link to built admb folder
- Done Revision 453.
- 05:00 pm Revision 453: [Issue #49] Make it easier to find admb with a soft link.
- 04:30 pm Feature #84 (Closed): debug version of binaries
- 03:13 pm Revision 452: [Issue #84] Document how to build with debugging symbols.
- 03:01 pm Revision 451: parallelization of inner_optimization_banded function and sepbounds bug fix
- 02:42 pm Bug #32 (Closed): out of date documentation
- Can't seem to do it.
- 01:24 pm Support #31 (Closed): README.txt
- Done Revision 450.
- 01:24 pm Revision 450: [Issue #31] Update README.txt with Mollie's suggestions.
- 12:52 pm Feature #41 (Closed): Add condition for older version of MinGW and Win XP in configure file
- Added in Revision 449.
- 12:52 pm Revision 449: [Issue #41] Add configure option for MinGW 5.1
- 10:54 am Revision 448: Latest work
- 05:23 pm Revision 447: expanded default arrmblsize in tpl2cpp but did not move to gradstrc.cpp
- 05:22 pm Bug #51 (Closed): _CONST change to const
- Completed in revision 446.
- 05:22 pm Revision 446: [Issue #51] using const instead of _CONST macro in headers.
- 08:04 am Revision 444: accidently commited debug code
- 08:03 am Revision 443: improved sync flag and temporary changes to ad_separable_manager
- 07:40 am Revision 442: move block diagonal example
- 06:29 pm Revision 441: using const instead of _CONST in linad99 and df1b2-separable.
- 03:52 pm Bug #90: memory allocation settings
- Dave provided good info on simplifying arrmblsize settings, but won't get to it until next week.
- 12:38 pm Revision 439: Add 64bit to installer name.
- 08:04 am Revision 438: Fixed MPI compile error
- 04:43 pm Revision 437: using const instead of _CONST macro in nh99.
- 12:18 pm Revision 436: using const instead of _CONST macro in tools99.
- 12:17 pm Revision 435: Fix error from merge
- 10:08 am Revision 434: merge of trunk to branch revisions 263:433
- 04:14 pm Feature #34 (Closed): Debugging symbols in distributions
- Same as #84
- 04:06 pm Bug #38 (Closed): contrib not working with vc.mak
- 03:16 pm Revision 433: Build windows installers into build folder.
- 06:14 pm Revision 432: Fix cpplint target.
- 06:01 pm Bug #48: user contrib doxygen
- John is the doxygen guy.
- 06:00 pm Bug #50 (Closed): API documents page missing stuff
- 05:59 pm Feature #43 (Closed): stop supporting the Borland compiler to make our lives easier
- Okay, makefile will be eventually removed.
- 05:58 pm Support #69 (Closed): Redmine, assigning tasks and nagging
- Teresa will handle this.
- 05:55 pm Bug #90: memory allocation settings
- Committed new memory settings as revision 431. Waiting for tests to run and feedback from any testers.
- 05:51 pm Revision 431: Expanded default memory settings by 10x or 100x. Hopefully won't break tests and sh...
- 05:50 pm Support #61 (Closed): Mac/Unix building from source
- Same as Issue #57.
- 05:34 pm Support #67 (Closed): IDE debugger manual
- 05:33 pm Support #64 (Closed): Documentation: overall coordination and advice
- 05:33 pm Support #56 (Closed): IDE installation
- 05:32 pm Bug #52 (Closed): Remove old sed.exe and sed1.exe
- 05:30 pm Feature #8 (Closed): Open MPI
- Still working but redundant issue.
- 05:03 pm Revision 430: Rescope some variables. Avoid unitialized stuff.
- 03:39 pm Support #68 (Closed): Coding standards manual
- Started page to list ADMB coding standards
- 12:40 pm Revision 429: mpi test program
- 10:51 am Bug #89: 64 bit version
- Johnoel pointed out the following link http://www.viva64.com/en/a/0004/
From Table N2, I'm guessing the current 4G...
- 09:25 am Support #64 (Resolved): Documentation: overall coordination and advice
- Advice given when asked. See issue #64
- 09:23 am Support #65 (In Progress): Doxygen documentation style guide
- Stub created at http://www.admb-project.org/developers/using-doxygen with link to
previous draft guidelines. Needs ...
- 09:19 am Bug #89 (In Progress): 64 bit version
- I can make and test changes under linux, but will need some help with windows versions.
Also available in: Atom