From 05/09/2013 to 06/07/2013
- 12:58 pm Revision 1053: documentd msimple example
- 12:56 pm Feature #116: Add appropriate hierarchy to admb-re commandline options
- Changing assignee back to Jim
- 12:53 pm Feature #94 (In Progress): implement and document mcmc options
- Reviewed Cole Monnahan's work completed in 2012 and will place as an appendix to the manual
- 12:52 pm Feature #117 (Closed): connect Redmine to an email server
- This would allow folks to get notified when when changes occur to their issues.
Teresa knows about this.
- 12:49 pm Revision 1052: fix buffer thread manager buffer resizing; no destructor
- 12:46 pm Feature #116 (New): Add appropriate hierarchy to admb-re commandline options
- Ensure that admb-re commandline options apply to specific types of models only. E.g., should
-shess option be allo...
- 11:18 am Revision 1051: Format nh99 objects.
- 10:30 am Feature #33 (Closed): MD for debugging help
- Same as #85
- 10:29 am Support #65 (Closed): Doxygen documentation style guide
- 10:29 am Support #77 (Closed): Tutorial on how to write contributed functions
- 10:03 am Revision 1050: further cleanup
- 09:59 am Revision 1049: clean up
- 09:54 am Revision 1048: minor changes to example
- 08:36 pm Revision 1047: Readd install target.
- 08:14 pm Revision 1046: Pass CXXFLAGS to contrib builds. Debug should now work for contrib.
- 04:13 pm Revision 1045: Fix typo.
- 04:08 pm Feature #104 (Resolved): set -nosdmcmc by default
- changed commandline flag to be -sdmcmc to turn on histograms by default in nh99/xxmcmc2.cpp
- 03:20 pm Revision 1044: Updated core team list.
- 09:41 am Revision 1043: Changes for make -j
- 04:44 pm Revision 1042: minor documentation additions
- 04:12 pm Revision 1041: Added documentation on fmm_cont.cpp and fixed t.fringe call
- 02:10 pm Revision 1040: added missing components
- 02:04 pm Bug #115: Tally existing cdfs and identify missing ones
- cumbvn, cumd_bivariate_normal, cumd_cau.cpp, cumd_cauchy, cumd_exponential, cumd_gamma, cumd_logistic, cumd_mixture, ...
- 02:00 pm Revision 1039: some changes to multisimple
- 12:57 pm Revision 1038: fix dox for dvariable constructors
- 12:53 pm Support #83 (Closed): Protocol for providing errors to Dave (ADMB-GLMM)
- Email email@example.com with tpl that demonstrates error.
- 12:12 pm Revision 1037: Fix revision to update correctly.
- 11:50 am Revision 1036: Fixed version number in RE manual manuals/admb-re/admbre.tex
- 11:19 am Bug #112 (Closed): ADMB-11 issues with .std files
- 11:17 am Bug #54 (Closed): ludcmp_inv incorrect fix use dave suggested fix.
- Reverted to ADMB-9 ludcmp
- 11:15 am Support #107 (Closed): ADMB Beer Points
- 11:14 am Support #60 (Closed): IDE building source
- 11:13 am Feature #23 (Closed): Add Gentoo to buildbot
- Not needed.
- 11:12 am Feature #35 (Closed): out of date User Manual
- 11:12 am Support #63 (Closed): Building from source documentation
- 10:34 am Support #16 (Closed): exit codes
- 10:09 am Feature #5 (Closed): ADMB on an Android
- Will not port.
- 10:08 am Support #76 (Closed): Website
- Juan reorganized website.
- 10:07 am Support #93 (Closed): Valgrind tutorial
- 09:40 am Revision 1035: Add procedure with debugging.
- 09:24 am Bug #115 (New): Tally existing cdfs and identify missing ones
- 09:22 am Feature #85 (In Progress): Make functions to print out objects in debugging
- Add in mp() functions to link for "safe mode" compile.
Allows easy access to object values (and can be extended).
- 09:15 am Bug #112 (Resolved): ADMB-11 issues with .std files
- Yay, finished thanks! Fixed in version 11.1
- 06:47 pm Revision 1034: Add debugging target to main Makefile.
- 03:44 pm Revision 1033: Include src in windows build.
- 03:09 pm Revision 1032: Makefile copies now everything to build directory for VS builds
- 12:14 pm Revision 1030: Revert to previous.
- 11:27 am Revision 1029: incorporate Davez admb-apr26-13 pthread manager code
- 04:42 pm Revision 1028: Simplify build instructions for tpl2cpp from nh99/Makefile and tpl2rem from df1b2-...
- 10:28 am Revision 1027: Changes from Bolker
- 06:18 pm Revision 1026: Fix broken build. If there is no tpls, should use the first file argument as the ...
- 04:36 pm Revision 1025: See http://lists.admb-project.org/pipermail/users/2013-May/002337.html. Fournier ...
- 11:43 am Revision 1024: tpl2cpp.exe and tpl2rem.exe are now moved properly into build/dest/bin
- 08:52 am Revision 1020: Removed deprecated MSSDK stuff
- 08:47 am Revision 1019: Revert file, I commited the wrong one
- 08:16 am Revision 1018: Fixed DLL compilation for Windows with VS compiler
- 01:56 pm Revision 1017: Made DLL linking work for VS compiler. Now admb -d modelName will create a DLL pr...
Also available in: Atom