From 05/23/2013 to 06/21/2013
- 04:30 pm Feature #122 (Closed): Simplify nmake build files.
- 04:30 pm Feature #122: Simplify nmake build files.
- Removed need to call utilities\make in src\Makefile.
- 10:26 am Feature #122 (Closed): Simplify nmake build files.
- 04:49 pm Bug #121 (Closed): MinGW 'make debug' linker problems
- Fixed in revision 1067,
- 10:37 am Bug #120 (Closed): MinGW 'make debug
- 10:17 am Bug #121 (Closed): MinGW 'make debug' linker problems
- 10:16 am Bug #120 (Closed): MinGW 'make debug
- 05:20 pm Feature #118 (Feedback): Include target for build shared libraries
- Completed in revision 1064.
- 05:01 pm Support #119 (Closed): Use markdown for documentation text file.
- Should also reorg install.txt. Put the binary at the top with the source
installation following it.
- 11:36 am Feature #104 (Closed): set -nosdmcmc by default
- 10:45 am Feature #113 (In Progress): Merge Oct2012 branch to trunk
- 10:21 am Feature #113 (Resolved): Merge Oct2012 branch to trunk
- 10:20 am Feature #118 (Closed): Include target for build shared libraries
- 04:02 pm Feature #40 (Closed): Output unsorted and sorted eigenvalues in file [model].eva
- 04:01 pm Feature #40 (Resolved): Output unsorted and sorted eigenvalues in file [model].eva
See revision 545, dated 07/16/2012, for changes to src/nh99/mod_hess.cpp
- 12:56 pm Feature #116: Add appropriate hierarchy to admb-re commandline options
- Changing assignee back to Jim
- 12:53 pm Feature #94 (In Progress): implement and document mcmc options
- Reviewed Cole Monnahan's work completed in 2012 and will place as an appendix to the manual
- 12:52 pm Feature #117 (Closed): connect Redmine to an email server
- This would allow folks to get notified when when changes occur to their issues.
Teresa knows about this.
- 12:46 pm Feature #116 (New): Add appropriate hierarchy to admb-re commandline options
- Ensure that admb-re commandline options apply to specific types of models only. E.g., should
-shess option be allo...
- 10:30 am Feature #33 (Closed): MD for debugging help
- Same as #85
- 10:29 am Support #65 (Closed): Doxygen documentation style guide
- 10:29 am Support #77 (Closed): Tutorial on how to write contributed functions
- 04:08 pm Feature #104 (Resolved): set -nosdmcmc by default
- changed commandline flag to be -sdmcmc to turn on histograms by default in nh99/xxmcmc2.cpp
- 02:04 pm Bug #115: Tally existing cdfs and identify missing ones
- cumbvn, cumd_bivariate_normal, cumd_cau.cpp, cumd_cauchy, cumd_exponential, cumd_gamma, cumd_logistic, cumd_mixture, ...
- 12:53 pm Support #83 (Closed): Protocol for providing errors to Dave (ADMB-GLMM)
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with tpl that demonstrates error.
- 11:19 am Bug #112 (Closed): ADMB-11 issues with .std files
- 11:17 am Bug #54 (Closed): ludcmp_inv incorrect fix use dave suggested fix.
- Reverted to ADMB-9 ludcmp
- 11:15 am Support #107 (Closed): ADMB Beer Points
- 11:14 am Support #60 (Closed): IDE building source
- 11:13 am Feature #23 (Closed): Add Gentoo to buildbot
- Not needed.
- 11:12 am Feature #35 (Closed): out of date User Manual
- 11:12 am Support #63 (Closed): Building from source documentation
- 10:34 am Support #16 (Closed): exit codes
- 10:09 am Feature #5 (Closed): ADMB on an Android
- Will not port.
- 10:08 am Support #76 (Closed): Website
- Juan reorganized website.
- 10:07 am Support #93 (Closed): Valgrind tutorial
- 09:24 am Bug #115 (New): Tally existing cdfs and identify missing ones
- 09:22 am Feature #85 (In Progress): Make functions to print out objects in debugging
- Add in mp() functions to link for "safe mode" compile.
Allows easy access to object values (and can be extended).
- 09:15 am Bug #112 (Resolved): ADMB-11 issues with .std files
- Yay, finished thanks! Fixed in version 11.1
Also available in: Atom