From 12/15/2013 to 01/13/2014
- 01:24 pm Revision 1508: Should have LDFLAGS in shared target.
- 12:16 pm Revision 1507: Include fpic builds for icpc.
- 12:12 pm Revision 1506: Remove whitespace.
- 11:24 am Revision 1505: Fix typo.
- 03:07 pm Revision 1504: Should not set fPIC here.
- 09:58 pm Revision 1503: Combine shared and static targets.
- 03:18 pm Revision 1502: Add folder for class and sequence diagrams.
- 03:07 pm Revision 1501: Create folder for mcmcmmc development.
- 02:59 pm Revision 1500: Never mind last commit.
- 02:53 pm Revision 1499: Ignore line lenght for now.
- 02:41 pm Revision 1498: Include check for coding standard in build files.
- 02:36 pm Revision 1497: Add clean target in docs.
- 02:22 pm Revision 1496: Needed files for markdown.
- 02:18 pm Revision 1495: Only build coding standard html.
- 01:55 pm Revision 1494: Add coding standard in markdown syntax.
- 11:22 am Revision 1493: Should be part of distribution.
- 11:17 am Revision 1492: This files should only be in the distributions and not version control.
- 04:22 pm Revision 1491: Add test for scalefactor.
- 09:20 am Revision 1488: Corrected a few minor bugs with unused expressions due to extra semicolon in df3fu...
- 01:01 pm Bug #129 (Resolved): Error in taking the determinant of a matrix if the lower bound is not equal ...
- Resolved by chaining the lower bound reference in part_prod(1) to part_prod(lb) in the fvar_m20.cpp file
- 12:56 pm Revision 1487: Fixed bug 129, taking the determinant of a dvar_matrix with a lower bound > 1, arr...
- 12:54 pm Revision 1486: Fixed bug 129, taking the determinant of a dvar_matrix with a lower bound > 1, arr...
- 12:40 pm Bug #129: Error in taking the determinant of a matrix if the lower bound is not equal to 1.
- Actually the bug only occurs in the dear_matrix
The following code does work:
... fill ...
- 12:36 pm Bug #129: Error in taking the determinant of a matrix if the lower bound is not equal to 1.
- The following error is thrown if the lower bound of the square matrix is greater than 1.
matrix bound exceeded -- ro...
- 12:31 pm Bug #129 (Resolved): Error in taking the determinant of a matrix if the lower bound is not equal ...
- The following code does work:
... fill A with numbers
det_A = det(A)
The following does no...
- 09:35 am Revision 1484: Minor change to statsLib.h to remove prototypes for template functions that caused...
Also available in: Atom