- Registered on: 03/06/2012
- Last connection: 03/10/2014
- ADMB Project - Issue Tracker (Developer, Reporter, 03/06/2012)
Reported issues: 4
- 12:53 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Feature #94 (In Progress): implement and document mcmc options
- Reviewed Cole Monnahan's work completed in 2012 and will place as an appendix to the manual
- 12:46 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Feature #116 (New): Add appropriate hierarchy to admb-re commandline options
- Ensure that admb-re commandline options apply to specific types of models only. E.g., should
-shess option be allo...
- 04:08 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Feature #104 (Resolved): set -nosdmcmc by default
- changed commandline flag to be -sdmcmc to turn on histograms by default in nh99/xxmcmc2.cpp
- 03:20 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1044: Updated core team list.
- 04:44 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1042: minor documentation additions
- 04:12 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1041: Added documentation on fmm_cont.cpp and fixed t.fringe call
- 02:04 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Bug #115: Tally existing cdfs and identify missing ones
- cumbvn, cumd_bivariate_normal, cumd_cau.cpp, cumd_cauchy, cumd_exponential, cumd_gamma, cumd_logistic, cumd_mixture, ...
- 11:50 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1036: Fixed version number in RE manual manuals/admb-re/admbre.tex
- 09:24 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Bug #115 (New): Tally existing cdfs and identify missing ones
- 09:22 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Feature #85 (In Progress): Make functions to print out objects in debugging
- Add in mp() functions to link for "safe mode" compile.
Allows easy access to object values (and can be extended).
Also available in: Atom