- Registered on: 03/06/2012
- Last connection: 01/21/2014
- ADMB Project - Issue Tracker (Developer, Reporter, 03/06/2012)
Reported issues: 5
- 08:31 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1626: Changes to admb scripts to ensure the debug flag is passed to tpl2cpp.
- 01:11 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1624: Fixed a rogue "x" typo that broke build.
- 12:59 pm ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1623: Fixed a bunch more -o's that had no spaces. To fix older Xcode dists.
- 08:02 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1621: Fixed problem on MAC where -o needs a space after it for the linker to work correc...
- 07:43 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Feature #85: Make functions to print out objects in debugging
- See the gdbprintlib contributed library
- 08:19 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1237: Comments to newfmin.cpp provided by Inna Senina.
- 02:06 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Bug #124 (Resolved): DLL compilation does not work in linnux
- I added -fPIC to the GNUMakefile and to the admbcomp script.
- 02:04 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Support #126 (Closed): Windows 'make' deletes entire build directory instead of just building mis...
- I was wrong on this, the build/dist directory is emptied, but the build/objects directory is kept.
- 07:56 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Revision 1214: Fixed shored object (DLL) compilation for Linux.
- 09:53 am ADMB Project - Issue Tracker Bug #128 (Resolved): Linux - make install fails
- Added a line to delete to /usr/local/admb recursively. Kept the link /usr/local/bin/admb intact since it should be t...
Also available in: Atom