The ADMB development team is planning a new release of the complete ADMB source code in December 2010. A preliminary version of the new release is now ready for testing by users. The source code, along with build procedures for linux/gcc and windows/vcc, is available at http://admb-project.googlecode.com/files/admb-10.0Beta.zip. Build procedures for other compilers are in the works.
Some of the changes in the new version include:
- Several improved algorithms, including a new random number generator
- Matrix exponential
- Hybrid MCMC
- Sparse Hessian
- More examples
- Support for Intel C++ compiler
- Added configure script for linux
- Various bug fixes and improvements
- More complete API documentatiom
You can help out by testing this new code on your applications.