Copenhagen, 17-18 August, 2009. Instructors: Anders Nielsen, John Sibert
- Welcome to ADModel Builder
- Welcome to the course and a little bit of preparatory homework, too.
- Getting Started with ADMB
- Introduction to installation, syntax and compilation.
- Why 'AD' in ADModel Builder
- What is automatic differentiation, why is it important, and what to do if there is a problem.
- Estimating and Expressing Uncertainty
- Ways to communicate uncertainty to managers perhaps.
- ADMB Reference Card
- First draft of a quick reference card summarizing many ADMB and AUTODIF features. This is a new documents, so comments are welcome.
- ADMB Primer
- Hans Skaug's concise guide to the structure and content of ADMB template files.