Ongoing effort to make DLL compilation a standard option in ADMB (Aaron, Allan, Arni, Chris, Iago, Laurie, Matthew, Weihai)
- 2012-03-26 Email
- DLL Success - Arni
- Please upload your platform-specific DLL "success stories"
- Example from ADMB user manual
- Example compilng dll using MS Visual C++
- Compiling commands for DOS and r-code showing how to compile a dll and run it in R.
- DLL compilation for VS with an R access example
- DLL compilation for the Windows VS compiler is now working. Enter the following command at the command line in the directory in which you save these files: admb - d simple. Open the R gui in the same directory and issue this command: source("simple.r"). Then look at the ouput object: xx